Booking Details & Information
Hall Hire Costs
Any day of the week, any time of day, the halls costs are as follows and include, heating, kitchen, utensils and facilities are charged as follows:-
|£8 per hour||Private Hire Calvert Green / Calvert Residents (i.e. parties)*|
|£10 per hour||Groups, Clubs and Business Rate*|
|£12 per hour||Non-residents rate (all types of hire)*|
|£5 per hour||Badminton (residents rate) **|
Hiring times should include set up and clear away time as needed and will be charged at the relevant rate.
* £100 surity to be paid within 7 days of the booking.
** Bookings for Badminton will only be taken 7 days in advance. No regular bookings available.
1. Payment is due IN FULL at the time of booking to Emma Hubbard at 6 Sandstone Close, Calvert Green.
More than 7 days prior to the commencement of hiring - No charge.
Less than 7 days prior to the commencement of hiring - 50% charge.
A Surety Bond of £100 is payableby by cheque at the time of the initial booking. This Surety Bond will be destroyed:
- At the end of the hiring period, and
- After any deductions deemed appropriate by the CGCA for:
- Additional heating or lighting costs due to heating/lights being left on after the hiring period
- Cleaning as a result of the hiring.
The CGCA will notify the Hirer of any claims for deductions within 24 hours of completion of the Hiring, and may retain the Surety Bond until checks have been made.
All Hirers must vacate the premises by the time specified on the Hire Agreement, to enable subsequent hirers access, and to avoid additional hourly hiring fees.
Want to book the hall?.....here’s what to do.
- Check availability on the calendar above.
- Remember to give yourself time to set up for your event and build in enough time to clear away and clean afterwards. This time DOES need to be booked and is charged at the relevent rate
- Send an email to the bookings clerk via the form below stating the following;
- Full name
- Date you wish to book
- Time you need the hall from and to (remembering to build in setting up/clearing away)
- Full address (confirm if you are a resident of Calvert Green)
- Contact telephone number
Then what happens?
- You will receive an email back confirming the bookind details charges.
- A seperate email will be issued a few days prior to your hiring date with details of how to access the hall.
How do I pay?
- Please pay by cash or cheque within 7 days of receiving your confirmation email, made payable to ‘Calvert Green Community Assoc’ or ‘CGCA’. A chq for £100 is also required as a deposit, which is not returned if the hall is not left as expected (please see details in FAQ’s)
******** PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR HALL AVAILABILITY *******
*********** Please confirm if you are a resident of Calvert Green ************
Calvert Green Community Hall